For the Children, victims of unspeakable horrors;
Though their mother may say "Be at peace my child,
for surely God shall Judge them in the afterlife."
For the Victims, suffering quietly in peace;
I quoth "Surely there is a reward for the righteous,
surely there is a God who judges on earth.”
For they such like this,
Do I fight, as in death;
so am I reborn.
- The righteous will rejoice when they see vengeance done; they will bathe their feet in the blood of the wicked.
- People will say, “Surely there is a reward for the righteous; surely there is a God who judges on earth.”
- But if her death ensue thereupon, he shall render life for life
- Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
- Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.