Meme warfare is an effective way to spread a message quickly and widely. It can be used to draw attention to important issues, spark conversations, and even influence public opinion. In this case, our reader was able to use the meme to draw attention to the Case Delta Fraud and encourage people to take action against it.
1. Make sure to include the hashtag #StopFordNationFraud in your design. This will help spread awareness of the issue and make it easier for people to find more information about it.
2. Use bright, bold colors to grab attention and make sure that the message is clear and easy to read from a distance.
3. Include a call-to-action such as “Don’t be fooled by FordNation” or “Say no to FordNation fraud” so that people know what they can do to help stop this issue.
4. Include facts and figures about the fraud being committed by FordNation and Public Health Ontario, such as how much money has been wasted or how many lives have been put at risk due to their actions.
5. Make sure that all of the text is legible from a distance, as posters are typically viewed from far away.
6. Include contact information for organizations or individuals who are fighting against this fraud so that people can get involved if they want to help out.
- Set Alpha is just a full page (letter-size) for printing and posting.
- Set Beta is a half page (letter-size) that you can print and cut.
- Set Gamma is an amalgam (letter-size) of those two layouts.