Research, Interrupted…


I was taken aback by the tone of the message, which seemed to be a direct attack on public health initiatives and an attempt to discredit the work of Dr Evil. I was also concerned that this message was coming from a government office, as it seemed to be an attempt to manipulate public opinion.

I decided to take action and contacted my local MPP, who is also a member of the Ontario Health Coalition. I explained my concerns about the message and asked for their help in ensuring that public health initiatives are not undermined by political interference. They agreed to look into the matter and promised to keep me updated on any developments.

I am glad that I took action and spoke up about this issue, as it is important that we all do our part in protecting public health initiatives from political interference.

Thanks for your understanding.


The project was completed using a combination of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. The HTML was used to create the structure of the page, while the CSS was used to style it. Finally, JavaScript was used to add interactivity and functionality to the page.

I started by finding a font that was similar to Trillium, and then I tweaked it until it matched the original. I also had to adjust the kerning and tracking of the text to make sure it looked as close as possible to the original. Finally, I added some subtle shadows and highlights to give it a more polished look.

Overall, I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. It’s not perfect, but it’s close enough that most people won’t be able to tell the difference.

![working shot](