Small Scale Example:
The article details how the Canadian military conducted a secret experiment in Nova Scotia in the 1950s, where they sent out forged letters to residents warning them of wolves that didn’t exist. The goal of the exercise was to monitor the reactions of citizens and see how they responded to false information.
The article also explains that the military is now looking to establish a new organization that would use propaganda and other techniques to influence Canadians. This organization would be responsible for developing strategies for influencing public opinion on issues such as national security, defence policy, and international relations.
The article notes that while this type of activity has been used by militaries around the world, it is not something Canada has done before. It also points out that there are concerns about how this type of activity could be abused or misused by those in power.
Finally, the article states that while some experts believe this type of activity could be beneficial in certain circumstances, others worry about its potential implications for democracy and freedom of expression.
The need for manipulation is based on the fact that people may not be aware of the importance of taking a vaccine or may have misconceptions about it. People may also be hesitant to take a vaccine due to fear, lack of trust in the healthcare system, or other reasons. By using trust, timing, stories, and emotions to change social norms and make people desire a vaccine, health practitioners can help ensure that more people are informed about the importance of taking a vaccine and are willing to do so.
Seven PsyOps Techniques:
- Isolation:Â Isolation breaks down your spirit. Solitary confinement is one of the harshest punishments an inmate can receive. Psychologists recommend a maximum isolation time of 23 hours. When you were a child, afraid of monsters in your room – your parents reassured you things would be okay. What would have happened if they didn’t, and the fear was allowed to grow?
- Psychological Triggering: Remember your first love in highschool? You probably had a first song. Years later, even though you may in a new relationship – hearing that song again – INSTANTLY brings back all those emotions and feelings associated with that first love. That is a trigger. Masks are triggers. You could be outside enjoying the fresh air, but as soon as you put that mask on – you are instantly reminded of the daily fear you’ve felt and your state is instantly changed.
- Artificial Scarcity: Scarcity, also known as FOMO (fear of missing out), drives people to action. The rarer an item, the more desired it is. Make it available for a limited time offer and demand shoots through the roof. Why does the supply of vaccines increase and then the media declares a shortage? To create demand and desire in humans.
- Information Control or Lack of Knowledge: Do you know why horses wear blinders? They cover the rear vision of the horse, forcing it to look forward to keep it on track. If you are only presented with one viewpoint, you are maneuvered into a specific direction.
- Division: You’ve heard the expression ‘divide & conquer’, ‘a house divided against itself cannot stand’. If a man was alone, robbers may be able to overtake him. But if he was with two or three friends, he could fight back and defend himself, and unlikely to be attacked.
- Repetition: Repetition familiarizes you with a topic, creating a dominant thought process. When alternative viewpoints are expressed that challenge your repeated belief system, you experience something called ‘cognitive dissonance’. You cannot accept the contrary viewpointÂ New Language: Language defines the way you think. With new language operatives associate new meanings and feelings with that language to control your reality. Words are POWERFUL. Words SHAPE your reality.
Why do you think alleged strains are calledÂ Variants Of ConcernÂ (such a strange phrase) instead of just ‘mutations’? Because people have pre-conceived notions of what a mutation is. For some – it may mean gaining superpowers (i.e., the x-men). Others, a mutation is something that becomes inert, harmless. But a Variant Of Concern? It’s new language, defined as a new type of death to fear. What about “new normal”? A year ago – masking a child, preventing them from breathing properly, and isolating them would be child abuse. Now it is considered a “new normal”.
- Fresh lexicons. New language introduced this year also includes: “Stay Safe”, “Build Back Better”, “COVID-19″, “The Vulnerable”, “Vaccine Passport”, “Covid Bubble”, “Flatten the Curve”, “Social Distancing”, “Super Spreader”, “Contact Tracing”, “Trust the Science”, “Contactless delivery”.
Congratulations! You speak a second language!
Anything against this narrative is labeled as “misinformation”, designed to discredit and dismiss alternative viewpoints.
These phrases are used to redefine your reality, to make you fearful, compliant, and obedient upon hearing them.
Larger Scale Example
The fear of death is very real, and it can be manipulated to control people. It is important to understand the difference between germ theory and terrain theory, as well as the potential for financial compensation to influence instructions from authority figures. It is also important to seek out alternative viewpoints and not be afraid to challenge the narrative presented through television or other media. Finally, it is important to be aware of fake scarcity tactics that are used to create a sense of urgency and fear of missing out.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, it’s important to take a step back and assess the situation. Ask yourself what is causing the stress and if there are any steps you can take to reduce or eliminate it. Consider talking to someone about your feelings, taking a break from the situation, or engaging in activities that help you relax. Taking a few moments to pause and reflect can help you gain clarity and perspective on the issue at hand.
Your emotions are being exploited because someone is trying to manipulate you into doing something that they want. They may be using guilt, fear, or other tactics to make you feel like you have no choice but to do what they want. It’s important to recognize this and take steps to protect yourself. Exercise can help reduce stress and give you a sense of control over your body and mind. Sunshine can help boost your mood and energy levels. Drinking water helps keep your body hydrated and functioning properly. Eating well gives your body the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and energized. Finally, taking time to think about the situation can help you gain clarity on what is really going on and how best to respond.