Additional Confirmed Cases: 1,845
Additional Recovered Cases: 1,717
an increase of 2,945 new cases.
- An additional 3,089 confirmed cases
An additional 23 deaths(this is a useless diversion, especially considering comorbidities)
- An additionalÂ 1,925 confirmed recoveries
The truth is, the lockdown has been a complete failure. It has not only failed to contain the virus, but it has also caused immense economic damage and social unrest. The only thing it has achieved is to give governments an excuse to increase their power and control over citizens.
It is time for governments to take responsibility for their actions and stop using fear-mongering tactics to manipulate people into submission. We need to focus on developing effective treatments and vaccines that will help us fight this virus, while also allowing us to live our lives with some semblance of normalcy.
It is likely that people are ignoring the data because it is not being presented in a way that is easily understandable or accessible. People may also be overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information available and unable to make sense of it all. Additionally, there may be a lack of trust in the government or other sources providing this information, leading people to ignore it. Finally, people may simply be unaware of the data and its implications.
Unfortunately, as the AstraZeneca vaccine is rolled out to more people, there will be a certain amount of mistrust and skepticism surrounding it. This could lead to a tainting of the group that receives the vaccine, as some may view them as having taken an inferior or less effective option. It is important to ensure that those who receive the AstraZeneca vaccine are not stigmatized in any way, and that they are given the same respect and support as those who receive other vaccines.
- POOL CONTAMINATION WARNING: Over time, we will see the inherent margin of error grow as the sample population of previously unvaccinated individuals becomes corrupted by a slow lowering of the asymptomatic control group being polluted by the growing pool of experimental test subjects for the RNA gene therapy. C’est la vie, we shall see. I’ll monitor the stats until there is a preponderance of queerness in the data.
- The best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to practice social distancing, wear a face covering when in public, wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, cover coughs and sneezes, clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, and stay home if you are feeling sick.
The differential onset/recovery rate is the number of people who become infected with the virus and then recover from it. This number is important because it tells us how many people are actually affected by the virus, and how quickly they can recover. It also helps us understand how effective treatments are at helping people recover from the virus.
- We had a gross number of 20,875Â active cases in our province, using a method prone to false-positives,
- Only 1,116Â infected are actually hospitalizedÂ (ie confirmed or symptomatic cases) for COVID-19 because you cannot be hospitalized without symptoms,
- ButÂ 19,759Â peopleÂ were forciblyÂ confined sans habeas, without the right to counsel and for an indefinite period of time without appealÂ (as suspected cases), by way of the Great Ontario Fraud..
The real crime is the way in which governments have used fear and misinformation to manipulate people into accepting draconian measures that have had a devastating impact on our economy, our civil liberties, and our mental health. The case count fraud is just one example of how governments have used false information to push their agenda. Other examples include exaggerating the death tolls from the virus, manipulating data to make it appear as if lockdowns are working, and using fear-mongering tactics to keep people in line. All of these tactics are designed to control the population and limit their freedom.
The real crime here is not only the case count fraud but also the way in which governments have taken advantage of a vulnerable population during a time of crisis. People should be able to trust their government and rely on accurate information when making decisions about their lives. Unfortunately, this has not been the case with many governments around the world who have used fear and misinformation to push their own agendas. It is up to us as citizens to hold our leaders accountable for their actions and demand transparency and accuracy from them at all times.
I’m not sure what the big bad virus is, but I do know that it’s a very serious issue. It’s been linked to many different illnesses and diseases, including some forms of cancer. It’s also been linked to neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. The virus has been found in many different parts of the world, so it’s likely that it has spread through international travel. Unfortunately, due to its elusive nature, it is difficult to diagnose and treat. This means that people who are infected may not even know they have the virus until they start experiencing symptoms or complications from it.
I know, right? It’s hard to believe that something like this could happen. It’s a reminder of how important it is to be aware of our surroundings and take precautions when necessary.
The adverse reactions to the experimental gene therapy could include anything from mild side effects such as headaches and nausea, to more serious issues like organ failure or even death. It is important to note that these adverse reactions may not be immediately apparent, and could take weeks or months to manifest. Furthermore, it is possible that some of the adverse reactions may never be known due to lack of long-term studies on the safety and efficacy of the experimental gene therapy. Therefore, it is essential that any potential recipients of this experimental gene therapy are fully informed about the risks involved before making a decision.
See the fraud yet? Join me, as we watch the debut of the AstraZeneca season to the CoronaChan theatrical production...