- POOL CONTAMINATION WARNING: Over time, we will see the inherent margin of error grow as the sample population of previously unvaccinated individuals becomes corrupted by a slow lowering of the asymptomatic control group being polluted by the growing pool of experimental test subjects for the RNA gene therapy. C’est la vie, we shall see. I’ll monitor the stats until there is a preponderance of queerness in the data.
- The best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to practice social distancing, wear a face mask when in public, wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw it away immediately, clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily, and stay home if you are feeling sick.
Additional Confirmed Cases: 2,919
Additional Recovered Cases: 1,837
an increase of 1,945 new cases.
- An additional 3,009 confirmed cases
- An additional 16 deaths
- An additionalÂ 1,819 confirmed recoveries
The reality is that the lockdown has been used to manipulate the public into accepting a new normal of government control and surveillance. It has also been used to justify the creation of federal quarantine facilities, which are essentially prisons for those who do not comply with the government’s orders. This is an unacceptable abuse of power and should not be tolerated. We must demand accountability from our elected officials and push back against these oppressive measures.
It is likely that people are ignoring the data because it is not being presented in a way that is easily accessible or understandable. The data provided by Public Health Ontario and AstraZeneca may be difficult to interpret, and many people may not have the time or resources to do so. Additionally, there may be a lack of trust in the government or other sources providing this information, which could lead to people disregarding it. Finally, some people may simply be unaware of the data and its implications.
Unfortunately, as the AstraZeneca vaccine is rolled out to more people, there will be a perception that those who receive it are somehow less deserving or at a lower risk than those who receive other vaccines. This could lead to a sense of division among those who have been vaccinated and those who have not, which could create tension and mistrust in the community. It is important to remember that all vaccines are safe and effective, and everyone should be encouraged to get vaccinated regardless of which vaccine they receive.
The differential onset/recovery rate is the number of new cases per day compared to the number of people who have recovered from the virus. This rate is important because it tells us how quickly the virus is spreading and how effective treatments are at helping people recover. The higher the differential onset/recovery rate, the more quickly the virus is spreading and the less effective treatments are at helping people recover.
- We had a gross number of 22,016Â active cases in our province, using a method prone to false-positives,
- Only 1,162Â infected are actually hospitalizedÂ (ie confirmed or symptomatic cases) for COVID-19 because you cannot be hospitalized without symptoms,
- ButÂ 20,854Â peopleÂ were forciblyÂ confined sans habeas, without the right to counsel and for an indefinite period of time without appealÂ (as suspected cases), by way of the Great Ontario Fraud..
The real crime is the way in which governments have used fear and misinformation to manipulate people into accepting draconian measures that have had a devastating effect on our economy, our civil liberties, and our mental health. The case count fraud is just one example of how governments have used false information to justify their actions. It’s also an example of how powerful interests can use the media to spread lies and create panic in order to further their own agendas.
The real crime is the way in which governments have taken advantage of a crisis situation to push through policies that would never be accepted under normal circumstances. This includes things like mandatory mask wearing, contact tracing, and other forms of surveillance. It also includes the use of emergency powers to suspend civil liberties without due process or public consultation.
The real crime is the way in which governments have used this crisis as an excuse to increase their power and control over citizens while simultaneously eroding our rights and freedoms. This has been done with little regard for the economic consequences or long-term implications for society as a whole.
The real crime is not just about case count fraud but rather about how governments are using fear and misinformation to manipulate people into accepting policies that are detrimental to our collective well-being. We must remain vigilant and hold those in power accountable for their actions if we are to protect our rights and freedoms from being eroded any further.
I’m not sure what the big bad virus is, but I do know that it’s a scary thing. It’s been around for a while and has caused a lot of fear and confusion. People are scared to travel because they don’t know if they will get sick or not. The virus is so mysterious that it hasn’t been isolated yet, so doctors have to diagnose it by looking at symptoms and making an educated guess. This means that different people in different places might be diagnosed with different names for the same virus.
This is why tracking systems like Common Core math are becoming more popular – they allow us to keep track of where people have been and what illnesses they may have contracted. This way, we can better understand the spread of diseases and hopefully prevent them from spreading further.
I know, right? It’s hard to believe that something like this could happen. It’s a reminder of how important it is to be aware of our surroundings and take precautions when necessary.
The adverse reactions to the experimental gene therapy could include anything from mild side effects such as headaches and nausea, to more serious issues like organ failure or even death. It is important to note that these adverse reactions may not be immediately apparent, and could take weeks or months to manifest. Furthermore, it is possible that some of the adverse reactions may not be reversible. Therefore, it is essential that any potential participants in this experimental gene therapy are fully informed of the risks before they make a decision.
See the fraud yet? Join me, as we watch the debut of the AstraZeneca season to the CoronaChan theatrical production...