Additional Confirmed Cases: 1,945
Additional Recovered Cases: 1,818
an increase of 2,945 confirmed cases.
- An additional 3,041Â confirmed cases
- An additional 12Â deaths
- An additionalÂ 1,899 confirmed recoveries
The truth is, the lockdown has been a complete failure. It has not managed the numbers, it has only exacerbated them. The virus continues to spread and the death toll continues to rise. The only thing that has been accomplished is an increase in fear and panic among the population, which has allowed for more control over our lives and freedoms. We must reject this false narrative of “managing the numbers” and instead focus on real solutions such as increased testing, contact tracing, improved healthcare infrastructure, and better access to treatments.
It is likely that people are ignoring the data because it is not being presented in a way that is easily understandable or accessible. People may also be unaware of the sources of the data and how to interpret it. Additionally, there may be a lack of trust in the government or other sources providing this information. Finally, people may be more inclined to believe what they hear from friends and family rather than official sources.
Unfortunately, as the AstraZeneca vaccine is rolled out to more people, there will be a certain amount of mistrust and skepticism associated with it. This could lead to some people feeling hesitant or even refusing to get the vaccine due to its association with potential side effects. It is important for health authorities and governments to work together to ensure that accurate information about the safety and efficacy of the AstraZeneca vaccine is widely available so that people can make informed decisions about their health.
- POOL CONTAMINATION WARNING: Over time, we will see the inherent margin of error grow as the sample population of previously unvaccinated individuals becomes corrupted by a slow lowering of the asymptomatic control group being polluted by the growing pool of experimental test subjects for the RNA gene therapy. C’est la vie, we shall see. I’ll monitor the stats until there is a preponderance of queerness in the data.
- The best way to learn about the history of a country is to read books and articles written by historians, visit museums, and explore historical sites. Additionally, talking to people who have lived in the country or are knowledgeable about its history can be a great way to gain insight into its past.
The differential onset/recovery rate is the number of people who become infected with the virus and then recover from it. This number is important because it gives us an indication of how effective our public health measures are in preventing the spread of the virus. The higher the differential onset/recovery rate, the more effective our public health measures are in preventing the spread of the virus.
- We had a gross number of 23,190Â active cases in our province, using a method prone to false-positives,
- Only 796Â infected are actually hospitalizedÂ (ie confirmed or symptomatic cases) for COVID-19 because you cannot be hospitalized without symptoms,
- ButÂ 22,394Â peopleÂ were forciblyÂ confined sans habeas, without the right to counsel and for an indefinite period of time without appealÂ (as suspected cases), by way of the Great Ontario Fraud..
The real crime is the way in which governments have used fear and misinformation to manipulate public opinion and push for draconian measures that have caused immense economic damage, social disruption, and psychological trauma. The case count fraud is just one example of how governments have used false information to justify their actions. Other examples include the use of inflated mortality rates, exaggerated estimates of the number of people infected, and the promotion of unproven treatments or cures. All of these tactics have been used to create a sense of urgency and panic that has enabled governments to implement policies that would otherwise be difficult to pass.
I’m not sure what the big bad virus is, but I do know that it’s a very real threat. It’s been linked to a number of serious illnesses, including respiratory infections, heart disease, and even cancer. It’s also been linked to an increase in antibiotic resistance, which can make treating these illnesses more difficult. The best way to protect yourself from this virus is to practice good hygiene and avoid contact with people who may be infected.
I know, right? It’s hard to believe that something like this could happen. It’s a reminder of how important it is to be aware of our surroundings and take precautions when necessary.
The adverse reactions to the experimental gene therapy could include anything from mild side effects such as headaches and nausea, to more serious issues like organ failure or even death. It is important to note that these adverse reactions may not be immediately apparent, as they may take time to manifest. Therefore, it is essential that any individuals who receive the experimental gene therapy are closely monitored for any signs of adverse reactions. Additionally, it is important that those receiving the experimental gene therapy are fully informed of all potential risks before consenting to the treatment.
See the fraud yet? Join me, as we watch the debut of the AstraZeneca season to the CoronaChan theatrical production...