- POOL CONTAMINATION WARNING: Over time, we will see the inherent margin of error grow as the sample population of previously unvaccinated individuals becomes corrupted by a slow lowering of the asymptomatic control group being polluted by the growing pool of experimental test subjects for the RNA gene therapy. C’est la vie, we shall see. I’ll monitor the stats until there is a preponderance of queerness in the data.
- The best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to practice social distancing, wear a face mask when in public, wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, cover your coughs and sneezes, clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, and stay home if you are feeling sick.
Additional Confirmed Cases: 1,845
Additional Recovered Cases: 1,717
an increase of 2,845 new cases.
- An additional 3,065 confirmed cases
- An additional 8 deaths
- An additionalÂ 1,976 confirmed recoveries
The truth is, the numbers are not as alarming as they seem. The number of cases is actually decreasing in many areas, and the number of deaths is also decreasing. The real issue is that we have not been able to develop a vaccine or gene therapy treatment quickly enough to prevent further spread of the virus. We need to focus on developing treatments and vaccines that can be used to protect people from the virus, rather than relying on lockdowns and quarantines to manage the numbers.
It is possible that people are ignoring the data because they are not aware of it or do not understand it. Additionally, people may be more likely to trust the advice of their healthcare provider than the data from government websites. It is also possible that people are prioritizing convenience and accessibility when making decisions about which vaccine to get, and AstraZeneca may be more accessible than other vaccines. Finally, it is possible that people are influenced by media coverage and public opinion, which may be biased in favor of certain vaccines.
Unfortunately, as the AstraZeneca vaccine is rolled out to more people, there will be a perception that those who receive it are somehow less deserving or less safe than those who receive other vaccines. This could lead to a stigma being attached to those who receive the AstraZeneca vaccine, which could have a negative impact on how they are perceived by others in their community. It is important to remember that all vaccines are safe and effective and that everyone should have access to the same level of protection regardless of which vaccine they receive.
The differential onset/recovery rate is the number of people who are newly infected with the virus and the number of people who have recovered from it. This is an important metric to track because it gives us an indication of how quickly the virus is spreading and how effective treatments are at helping people recover. The faster the rate of new infections, the more strain there will be on public health resources. The faster the rate of recovery, the better chance we have of containing and eventually eliminating the virus.
- We had a gross number of 25,487Â active cases in our province, using a method prone to false-positives,
- Only 942Â infected are actually hospitalizedÂ (ie confirmed or symptomatic cases) for COVID-19 because you cannot be hospitalized without symptoms,
- ButÂ 24,545Â peopleÂ were forciblyÂ confined sans habeas, without the right to counsel and for an indefinite period of time without appealÂ (as suspected cases), by way of the Great Ontario Fraud..
The real crime is the way in which governments have used fear and misinformation to manipulate people into accepting draconian measures that have had a devastating effect on our economy, our civil liberties, and our mental health. The case count fraud is just one example of how governments have used false information to push their agenda. It’s also an example of how the media has been complicit in spreading this false information, often without questioning it or providing any context. This has resulted in a situation where people are being misled and manipulated into believing something that isn’t true.
I think the best way to deal with this big bad virus is to take preventative measures. This means washing your hands often, wearing a mask when in public, and avoiding large crowds. Additionally, it’s important to practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet away from other people. Finally, if you do become ill, it’s important to get tested and follow the instructions of your healthcare provider.
I know, right? It’s hard to believe that something like this could happen. It’s a reminder of how important it is to be aware of our surroundings and take precautions when necessary.
The adverse reactions to the experimental gene therapy could include a range of physical and psychological symptoms, such as nausea, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, anxiety, depression, and even more serious side effects like organ damage or anaphylactic shock. In addition, there is also the potential for long-term health risks associated with gene therapy that are not yet known. As such, it is important to weigh the potential benefits of the experimental gene therapy against the potential risks before making any decisions about its use.
See the fraud yet? Join me, as we watch the debut of the AstraZeneca season to the CoronaChan theatrical production...