Q: What is the Trump administration’s position on the recent violence in Belarus?
A: The United States strongly condemns the ongoing violence and repression of peaceful protesters in Belarus. We call on the government of Belarus to immediately end its campaign of repression, release all political prisoners, and respect the rights of its citizens to peacefully assemble and express their views. We urge all sides to refrain from further violence and for dialogue to resolve differences peacefully.
He will be discussing the implications of this statement and how it relates to the current state of affairs in Israel. He will also be exploring the various interpretations of Noah’s story, as well as its relevance to modern-day society. By attending this presentation, you can gain a better understanding of Dr. Zelenko’s views and decide for yourself whether or not you agree with them.
No matter what anyone says, it is important to remember that God is in control and He knows what is best for us. We should trust Him and His plan for our lives.
The best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19 is to practice social distancing, wear a face mask when in public, wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily, and stay home if you are feeling sick.
TRANSCRIPT OF DR. ZELENKO’S TESTIMONY
Thank you for having me. I am honored to be here and to have the opportunity to discuss my Zelenko Protocol. The protocol is a three-step approach that has been proven to reduce the severity of symptoms and shorten the duration of illness in patients with mild to moderate COVID-19. The protocol consists of hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc sulfate taken together for five days. This combination has been shown to be effective in reducing symptoms, shortening the duration of illness, and preventing hospitalization or death from COVID-19. I believe this protocol is an important tool in our fight against this virus and should be considered as part of any comprehensive treatment plan.
- Dr. Zelenko: Thank you so much for having me. Can you hear me?
- Panel: Yes, loud, and clear. Very clear.
- Dr. Zelenko: So, I’ll just give you quickly my experience. My team has directly treated successfully 6,000 patients. I have trained hundreds of physicians who are now training their students. And as a cumulative group, we’ve treated millions of patients successfully. President Trump was my patient. Rudy Giuliani was my patient. Rev Chaim Kanievsky has been my patient. Mr. Nitzan Horowitz, your health minister of Israel, last year was my patient. I’m just telling you which people have contacted me for care and including President Bolsonaro of Brazil.
Now, my experience has given me a very unique perspective in approaching COVID-19, which is basically keeping people out of the hospital. I would like to describeâ€¦regarding children, the only reason you would want to treat a child is if you believe in child sacrificeÂ (canâ€™t understand what heâ€™s saying)Â like a carbon of a very good reason to give the child. Otherwise, there’s no necessity.
Let me explain.Â Any time you evaluate any therapeutic, you need to look at it from three perspectives.
- Is it safe?
- Does it work?Â
- And do you need it?
- Just because you have a capability doesn’t mean that you have to use it.Â There has to be a medical necessity. There has to be a need for it.
- Â Look at the CDC, the statistics for children under the age of 18 that are healthy, the survival rate isÂ 99.998 percent survival rate with no treatment. Just like Dr. Uden said,Â the influenza virus is more dangerous to children than COVID-19. And he made an estimate that per million, one hundred children would die from the vaccination. I feel the number would be significantly higher and I’ll explain to you the rationale for it.
- So, if you have a demographic that has no risk of dying from an illness, why would you inject them with a poison death shot?
- Now, let’s see if this thing works. The two countries in the world that are most vaccinated its citizens.Â Eretz IsraelÂ (The Land of Israel) â€“ an 85% rate of vaccination. And an island nation in the Indian Ocean, calledÂ Seychelles, also over 80% rate of vaccination.Â Both countries are experiencing a Delta variant outbreak.
- So let me ask you a question. If you vaccinatedâ€¦if you vaccinated the majority of your population, why are you still having an outbreak? That’s number one. Number two,Â why would you even give a third shot of the same stuff that didn’t work the first two times?Â That’s whether or not it works.
- And let’s talk about safety. Now this is the real issue. There are three levels of safety or death that we need to look at.
- Long termÂ
- Acute is defined from the moment of injection until three months. The number one risk of the shot is blood clots, just like Yudin, according to the Salk Institute.
- By the way, everything I’m saying, I will defend with documentation, and please don’t take my word for it. You should do your due diligence. And I can provide to you proof for everything that I’m saying.
- According to the Salk Institute, when a person can get an injection of these things,Â the body becomes a spike producing factory,Â making trillions of spikes which migrate to the endothelium, which is the lining of your blood vessels and has basically little thorns on the inside of your vasculature. As the blood cells flow through it, they could damage and cause blood clots.
- If that happens in the heart, it’s a heart attack. If it happens in the brain, itâ€™s a stroke. So, we’re seeing the number one cause of death in the short term is from blood clots. And most of it is happening within the first three or four days. 40% of blood clot cases are happening within the first three days of infection of this poison death shot.
- Now, the second (acute) problem is that it’s causing myocarditis or inflammation in the hearts of young adults.
- And the third (acute) problem is the most disturbing is, according to theÂ New England Journal of MedicineÂ article, their preliminary data, the miscarriage rate in the first trimester.Â A woman gets vaccinated in the first trimester goes from 10% to 80%.Â I want you to understand what I just said.Â The miscarriage rate in the first trimester of pregnant women when they get vaccinated goes up byÂ a factor of eight.Â That’s preliminary data. It may change with time, but I’m just telling you what it is as of today. That’s the smallest of the problem.
- The second category is theÂ subacuteÂ death issue. The animal studies that were done with these vaccines show that all the animals responded well generating antibodies. But when they were challenged, however, with the virus that they were immunized against,Â a large percentage of them died.Â And when that was investigated,Â it was found thatÂ their immune system had killed them.It’s called somethingÂ antibody dependent enhancementÂ orÂ pathogenic primingÂ orÂ paradoxical immune enhancement.Â But the point is that a lot of those animals died.
- So, you can make an argument maybe human beings are different. My answer to you maybe, however, those studies (human studies) were not done. You are the study right now. The Pfizer CEO said, â€œIsrael is the biggest laboratory in the world.â€ And so those long-term human studies to rule out pathogenic priming have not been done.
- Luc Montagnier, who won the Nobel Prize in medicine for the discovery of HIV, said that this is the biggest risk to humanity and the biggest risk of genocide in the history of humanity. And so, the risk of a ADE (antibody dependent enhancement) in human beings, which happens later, has not been ruled out. So my question is, why would I vaccinate someone with a potentially destructive lethal substance without ruling that out first?
- And the third component here is the long-term consequences. There is definite evidence that it affects fertility, damages ovarian function that reduces sperm counts. Number one definitely increases the amount of auto-immune diseases. Who knows over time how that is going to reduce life span? And just last week, a paper came out showing that it increases the risk of cancer.
- So, any way that you want to look at it:
- Whether in an acute setting where it causes blood clots, inflammation of the heart, and miscarriages, or
- In the midterm subacute setting, where it can result in a pathological disastrous immune reaction, or
- In the long term whether it causes autoimmune diseases, cancer, and infertility.
- Now that’s a big concern.
- Actually, I will say it this way: In my opinion,Â the current Israeli government is guilty of doing what Josef Mengele did. They have permitted human experimentation of their own people. And I’m going to tell you, I hope, I hope this is a little different. Maybe not.
- If you see trouble in the Jewish people, you should look at the rabbinic leadership. If the head is diseased, what do you expect of the body? So, I beg of this debate to put the interests of the people of Israel above politics and anything else that may alter your opinions,
- Â I have I received death threats, daily death threats. I have risked my life, my career, my financial life, my reputation, my family, everything just to sit here and tell you what I’m doing.
- Â So, I’ll just summarize:
There is no need for this vaccine.
- There’s actually no need for any to get it. Children are already told they have a 99.998 percent chance of getting better. Young adults from 18 to 45 have a 99.95 percent. It’s getting better just according to the CDC. Same concept.
- Someone who has already had COVID that has antibodies,Â naturally induced immunity, has a billion times more effective immunity than artificially induced immunity through vaccine. So why? Why would I vaccinate someone with a poison death shot that makes inferior or dangerous antibodies when I already have healthy antibodies?
- And then if you look at the high-risk population (the elderly) that has a 7.5 percent death rate. So, my data, which was the first one in the world which I published in a peer-reviewed journal, which has become the basis of over two hundred other studies, and I have corroborated my observations thatÂ if you treat people in the right time frame, you reduce death rate by 85 percent.
- So out of 600,000 Americans who died, we could have prevented 510,000 from going to the hospital and dying. And by the way, I presented this information to Benjamin Netanyahu directly into his hands in April of 2010, and I informed every single member of your Ministry of Health as well.
- So, my question to you is, if I can reduce the death rate from 7.5 percent to less than a half a percent, why would I use a poison death shot that doesn’t work and has tremendous and horrific side effects.
- Let me do one more mind experiment with you, if everyone on the planet were to get COVID and not get treated,Â the death rate globally will be less than a half a percent.Â Now, I’m not advocating for that. That’s a lot of people,Â that’s thirty-five million people who will die.Â However, if we follow the advice of some of the quote-unquote, global leaders, let’s say,Â like Bill Gates who said last year, â€œSeven billion people need to be vaccinated.â€ If that happens,Â the death rate will be over two billion people. So, WAKE UP! This is World War Three! This is a level of malfeasance and malevolence that we have not seen, probably in the history of humanity.
- I’m against child sacrifice. I am against idolatry. I really believe that God is testing every human being. And here’s the test.
- Are you going to bow down to Me? Are you going to ask for your protection from Me? Are you going to take your fears and ask Me to help, or are you going to run to the idol of the vaccine of your governments, of despots and tyrants like sociopaths who want to be deities?
- There is nothing new under the sun. These people are no different than Pharoah. They think they’re God. And you’re going to bow down to them? If you’re going about down them, listen, â€œOkay, let them protect you. Let’s see how that’s going to work out for you!â€
- Â Iâ€™m seeing fear drive people to do things that are completely irrational, things that do not make sense. They sacrifice their own children.
- Â And yes, your Ministry of Health flying you your statistics are absolutely skewed.
- Do you want to see something real? Go to the website WorldoMeters.Info. Go to the nation of Israel and you can see it. On December 20th, 2020, there’s a huge spike in the curve of death in Israel. You know what happened in Israel, December 20th? National Immunization started. And these are numbers being reported by the Israeli government. Theyâ€™re just too stupidÂ to hide it.
There is zero justification, zero justification for using this poison death trap unless you want to sacrifice human beings. I think Iâ€™m done.
- Panel: After these words from Dr. Zelenko, I don’t ever think you can say, â€œIâ€™m done.â€. We very much appreciate your time and effort. You are very definite and very clear.
- Dr. Zelenko: Do you have any questions?
- Panel: We have many questions. But just to summarize. Two billion would pass out (die) if seven billion people received the shot according to youâ€™ve said, correct?
- Dr. Zelenko: No, not according to what I said, according to what world experts are saying, that if you look at Dr. Malone, who invented the RNA technology as the original patents for the vaccine is saying,Â â€œDo not use this. The government is lying to you. The side effects are horrific.â€Â Â Dr. Cahill from Ireland said thatÂ she believes within two years, 90 percent of the people that got vaccinated will be dead.Â When Dr. Michael, I hope you can confirm I hope he’s still there to ask that question. He said you wouldn’t go that far. So, I don’t know, maybe it’s not 90 percent or what is the percentage? Maybe it’s not two years. Maybe it’s three years. Yeah, and look at what Dr. Montagnier said. He is the Nobel Prize winner for the discovery of HIV, and said, â€œThis is the biggest risk of genocide in the history of men.â€
- Panel: So just a bit, if you have six million that have received the vaccine in Israel? Correct? Do you have the number? No. Three million. So, three million. So if we take our percentage at 3,000,000, we should be seeing some 500000 or 800,000 die?
- Dr. Zelenko:Â Over time.
- Panel Member: Dr. Zelenka, you know, you mentioned studies that definitely – the studies that came out – that is definitely a cause fertility problems, sperm count, and now recently a cancer research study that says that it the causes cancer. Where the government showed these? Why are they holding back this thing we see all the time coming out studies? They say, â€œThere’s no problems at fertility â€“ bluff; Thereâ€™s no problems of sperm count â€“ bluff. Thereâ€™s no cancer â€“ bluff. Everything youâ€™ve said is being countered back not only be the governments, but by most of the medical industry is telling us that all these studies the vaccination is dangerous is all baloney and promoted by anti-vax crazies.
- Dr. Zelenko:Â I can answer that. Every single person you just mentioned, if you sum total the number of patients they’ve treated for Covid, it all equals zero. And I’ve treated over 6,000 patients. So you have to know who you’re talking.
- Now, what I’m going to tell you is the following that, yes, there’s been a very coordinated effort to suppress lifesaving information, drugs like Hydroxychloroquine, Chloroquine and Ivermectin, which are the safest medications in the history of medicine, have been suppressed. And you can’t even get them in Israel.
- Doctors who dare to say something that is against the narrative are being de-platformed. This includes world experts like Dr. Malone, for example, who developed the mRNA vaccine. He said something against the narrative and was de-platformed from every media platform. Can you tell me why?
- And then can you tell me why there is suppression of knowledge of side effects about this poison death shot? And then tell me why there’s this incredible coercion, psychological pressure, and now using force to compel people to take the shot? You should be answering that question, not me.Â There is a coordinated effort here. And Israel is leading the way.
- Panel: It appears that the United States is also not showing the numbers that youâ€™re saying either?
- Dr. Zelenko: Now you started. There’s data that shows as of today eleven-thousand dead people and four-hundred-and-fifty-thousand adverse events (in the United States). First of all, is that not enough? Â What’s your threshold of death?
- Panel: No, just one (death).
- Dr. Zelenko: . OK, VAERS is already admitting to that there’s a CDC whistleblower that just said it’s not 11,000, but it’s 45,000. That’s not enough. And then there’s a 2009 Harvard study that said that only one percent of actual events (vaccination injuries) are reported. Â Now, I can make an argument that perhaps that a rash is reported at a much lower rate than death. So, for the benefit of the doubt, let’s say, let’s say 20 percent of deaths are being reported and I’m being very generous. So, if you take 45,000, according to the whistleblower or even if you take a 11,000 to what they admit, so the number is either 50,000 or 200,000 â€“ you choose.
- And then there are two other problems with VAERS. I have colleagues that lost patients to the vaccine. They try to file reports. The VAER system rejects their reports for no reason. And another problem, and I have evidence for this as well, that reports were filed are now being scrubbed off the system and you can’t even find them.
- By the way, this is not a conspiracy theory. It’s a conspiracy; not a theory. Eighteen months ago, if I would have told you the COVID-19 is a bioweapon, you would say that I’m a conspiracy theorist. Noah in the Bible was a conspiracy theorist until it rained.
- So right now, if I tell you that this is an artificially made bioweapon, it’s a conspiracy, not a theory.Â Everyone agrees now that this disease was artificially made.
- And I even I know exactly when it was made and I know the numbers associated with the modifications. In 1999 Dr. Ralph Barrett at the University of North Carolina modified a bat coronavirus and on a surface protein in order that it should infect human beings. Then that research became illegal in America. It got sent by the American taxpayer dollars and by Fauci to WUHAN where that research continued and until they figured out a way to modify this virus, to make it extremely more destructive to human lungs and to cause blood clots.
- So, they took an artificial, naturally occurring virus and slowly made two changes to it over time. It took them 20 years to modify it so that it should infect humans and then when it does infect humans, that it should destroy a tissue. Now, no one’s saying I’m a conspiracy theorist. People are saying that itâ€™s a conspiracy. It’s a conspiracy to commit genocide.
- Is it so hard for Jewish people to believe that there could be a group of people willing to destroy? Â It’s a war against God.
- There are two ways of looking at life. Either you look at a human being as made in the image of God. If you are made in the image of God, that means your life has sanctity. IF your life has sanctity, then you have human rights. And if you have human rights then it is not your or my business to decide how many people should be on the planet and who should live or die. Right?
- The other system, the Darwin eugenics system, says â€œWho is on top of the dominance hierarchy of life? Those that that have the biggest survival benefit. That inevitably leads to three categories ofÂ people:
- TheÂ ubermensch,
- TheÂ mench,
- TheÂ untermensch.
- Â If you apply that 80 years ago, theÂ ubermenschÂ wereÂ these Nazis who were the defender of the Aryan gods whoÂ felt it was in their prerogative, their right to decide who lives or dies. So the mench were the Anglo-Saxon, the Europeans could live and be slaves. And theÂ untermenschen, the Jews, the Slavs, handicap, gypsies, political prisoners, those who had to become dust.Â Sounds like a fairy tale?
Except that killed two hundred million people.
- It’s the same exact thing now, except that it’s not anti-Semitic right now.Â It’s a completely different there’s a group of people that feel that they’ve evolved into a higher level of consciousness than their new intelligence and insight allows them to determine these things.Â I don’t think they evolved. I think they’re devout pagans. There’s no difference from that.
- Panelist:Â I understand that, but let’s â€¦ Â listen, the CDC itself is also, and Mr. Biden, is also running a vaccination program. I’m saying I’m against the program, but, you know, you can scream over here but the people in America, there are 200 million people in America who took the vaccine.
- Dr. Zelenko:Â Let me tell you about the CDC. President Trump made an executive order that every single American should have access to Hydroxychloroquine. That order went to Health and Human Services Secretary Geithner and that eventually ended up at the CDC by Dr. Rick Bright. And then what Dr. Rick Bright did, instead of using the right to try legislation that would have made access this medication to every American and every human being around the world. The biggest complaint I got from Israel was, â€œWell, your CDC and your FDA is not approving it.â€ Â Because especially the Israeli government is a puppet to whatever the Americans do.
- So, because the Americans weren’t willing to do it, wasn’t willing to do. And so what did they do? They created an Emergency Use Authorization that restricted and limited access to only hospitalized patients, effectively cutting it off from patients in an outpatient setting at home.
- This has been documented by Dr. Rick Bright himself in a documentary calledÂ Totally Under Control.Â These are not my words; those are his words.
- And furthermore, then they took away the emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine, and they used the Lancet Study that showed that hydroxychloroquine kills people. The problem with that study was that it was fraud and they had to retract that study because it was based on data that didn’t exist.
- But the FDA and the CDC used that studyÂ after it was retractedÂ to revoke the emergency use authorization (of hydroxychloroquine). And the reason why is that if that drug has an emergency authorization, other drugs canâ€™t!Â And three weeks later Remdesivir, made by Gilead Pharmaceuticals, received an emergency use authorization,Â a three-billion-dollar contract. AndÂ RemdesivirÂ showed no survival benefit. It reduced hospital stay by five days but with no survival benefit. It cost $3,200 a patient and IV. The drugs that I was using cost 20 cents a pillÂ at homeÂ andÂ reduced death and hospitalization by 84 percent.Â That means they reduce the market share and for Remdesivir disappear by 84 percent.
- So, the CDC is not an authority to me.Â You know, according to the NIH right now, you’re not supposed to treat COVID unless you’re in the hospital and your oxygen is less than 92 percent.Â Now, this is advice and recommendation of a government that wants you to die.Â After 18 months and dozens of studies that have shown an 85 percent on average benefit of avoiding hospitalization and death, and you have a government agency still making that recommendation.
- They have completely lost all credibility. Yes, our governments are corrupt. Yes, our governments have conspired.
- You know, if I was organizing this, I would come to a world leader. I would come to BB or or Bennett and say, â€œListen, okay, here’s five hundred million dollars. I will put it in an account you’ll never know. Untraced, just listen to us. And if you don’t, we’re going to kill your family.â€
Me: So, what do you think?
Friend: I think it’s a great idea. It sounds like it could be really successful.
- Panel: Â Okay.
- Dr. Zelenko: By the way, if you look at the Exodusâ€¦ only one out of 10 Jews left Egypt and made it to Israel. What that means is, only 10 percent of ourÂ people are capable of making the psychological transition from slavery to redemptive thinking.
- That’s what the problem is here.Â It’s a collision of two systems that cannot coexist, a God-centered consciousness versus idolatry. There is nothing new under the sun. It’s all the same thing. Itâ€™s just that the battlefield now is Covid-19.
- Panel: Okay, thank you very much, Dr. I want to thank you personally because I used your protocol myself and I was able to get the protocol.
- Dr. Zelenko: Iâ€™m glad you got better. I just hope that every other Jew could be like you.
- Panel: I know. I second that. I was like you, in the same boat word. Thank you, Doctor.
The answer to this question is complex and depends on a variety of factors. In general, access to healthcare in Israel is based on a number of criteria, including income level, health insurance coverage, and other socio-economic factors. Additionally, there are disparities in the quality of care available in different parts of the country. For example, some areas may have better access to specialized medical services than others. Furthermore, certain populations may face additional barriers due to language or cultural differences. Finally, there are also political considerations that can affect access to healthcare in Israel.
In order for every Jew in Eretz Israel to have equal access to healthcare, it is necessary for all of these factors to be addressed. This includes ensuring that all individuals have adequate health insurance coverage and that there are no disparities in the quality of care available across the country. Additionally, efforts must be made to reduce language and cultural barriers so that everyone has equal access to medical services regardless of their background. Finally, it is important for policymakers to ensure that political considerations do not interfere with providing equitable healthcare for all citizens.